- Don’t Let Hierarchy Stifle Innovation
- Avocation of mutt, in the mainstream, in 2022?!
- Next on the build list? A super cool handheld Pi PC
- Should I learn COBOL?. Probably not…
- This is our undoing
- Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan. One of the best Fantasy novels I’ve read in many years. I think only Sanderson has matched him in recent times.
- Gridfinity by Zack Freedman. A perfect example of open source standards allowing the creation of bespoke solutions.
- We bought a house!
- Nicolas P. Rougier’s homepage.
- Get Better by alt-j.
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport.
- The Doctor Who Fooled the World by Brian Deer
- How to manage e-mails in Emacs with Mu4e by Leonardo Tamiano.
- Practical Common Lisp by Peter Seibel.
- Reading IMAP email in Emacs
- Gef the Talking Mongoose
- Wine Tasting in Formentera
- An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp by Robert J. Chassell
- Magit’s 404 page
- Very much enjoying “No Dogs Allowed” by Sidney Gish
- The Anti-forward by Dennis Ritchie in The Unix-Haters Handbook
- An Annotated Spacemacs and quoth by OutOfCheeseError
- The Great Mortality by John Kelly
- Keychron K2 help for Linux by kurgol
- How to Make an Emacs Minor Mode by Chris Wellons.
- On using to-do lists efficiently by Bastien Guerry